Ode to Etsy

Today I want to write a love note. 
No, not to Big R, even though he deserves one at least once a day
(I'll getcha later, babes)
But to my shopping mecca, Etsy.
Gurl loves her some of that shop.
Sometimes, when I am feeling dumpy, I just go there to look, browse and wander
Then hit myself on the forehead because there's no way I'll ever be cool or crafty enough to have a shop there.
Sometimes, I wonder if anyone will know 
If I bought things off there
and then tried to pawn them off as my own.
"Oh, this old thing, I just threw it together..." 

Yeah, right.
So here, Dear Etsy, are my favorite purchases I have made since
our love affair began in 2009.

R3's outfit for her 2 year pics from tamra & tricia

Felt from sweetemmajean that I use to make my wreaths:
She has a great selection of colors and the felt is awesome quality!
This vinyl chalkboard calendar from Vinyl Designs by CJ
I have one at home and one in my office and people are always giving them the jealous eyes :) I use these Chalk Ink Markers on it. 
Perpetual Blackboard Chalkboard Vinyl Calendar - Awesome Product


This cute personalized stamp
I put on the backs on my handmade cards and tags for my wreaths from StampOut Online : (mine says Jen in the middle)
Custom  stamp for the back of handmade Cards projects and crafts  Self inking --2364

And then there are the things that I haven't bought that 
I desperately want! 
10% SALE - Memoirs Book Locket Necklace, Aqua Glass and Key - Vintage Style Brass


RETRO 16" cushion/pillow cover, pillow sham ,pillow slip in a modern,contemporary  designer fabric

Distressed Table Top Black or White Wood Magnetic Message Center

Bright Green Owl Cute- Owl Collections-Owl Figurines- Vintage Owls- Vintage Decor-30% SALE

Hand Sewn Colorful Lace Leggings

Le Jardin - Bird and Flowers, Decoupaged Reclaimed Wood Wall Decor - Key hooks, Wall hook, Cottage Chic\

You're The Key To My Heart - True Love Dictionary Page Book Art Print - DPTL002

So there you go! I feel like I just binged and purged and
didn't even spend a dime.
Phew, I am exhausted!
(someone forward this one to Big R, doesn't he know that Christmas is only
116 days away?!