Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 

Cellphone-(that should be in the list of the obvious ones that shouldn't count! I use my cell for phone calls, email, social, and calendar) 

 Caffeine-I'm addicted and I am not ashamed. Mostly Diet Pepsi and when it's cold out, coffee, mochas and lattes, si vous plais

Kindle Fire-I am always reading from it, but also have Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest  apps. And don't get me started on that time I got addicted to the Angry Beaver game for weeks. Finally beat the whole thing! 

A blanket, Dora Band Aids, A Nintendo DS, baby wipes- or any other random thing my children won't let us leave the house without! 

A sports bra- there is nothing more satisfying than coming home and shucking a real bra for a sports bra. Let those babies relax! 

2. All time favorite book? Why?
Love In The Time of Cholera- It's about a love story that spans an entire life time and what's better than unrequited love that still stays as strong 50 years later than when it first began? And I love how I found it. It's the book that Sara writes her name and number in for John to find her in my fav movie, Serendipity :)
Love in the Time of Cholera 


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
What every woman wants (other than Kate Middleton): To lose 15 or 20 pounds.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2007- The year I got pregnant with R1, got engaged, graduated from college and became a mom. I would love to give that girl a big hug and tell her how wonderful it all turned out, even though she was scared out of her ever-loving mind.  I would also love to relive 2004, that was a pretty great year. You never know how easy you have it as a senior in high school!  

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
 That I am always nervous whether people are going to like me or not. And that I hate closed in spaces and not to think I am weird when I stare at the floor and breathe really hard if we are ever in an elevator together. 





sig