100 Follower Happiness


So, member that time I started a blog
and within 2 months, I had met lots of new friends
and 101 people decided they liked me enough to
"follow me?"
And then member that time I felt like 3rd grader when I got all excited and started saying
"Member that time..."

Dorky giddiness aside, I just wanted to celebrate this new found hobby of mine. Because not only is it a hobby, it's an outlet and way for me to connect to others.
What better way to celebrate than to give things away?
(Hello, Oprah's favorite things?!)
So I called on some of my favorite girls to help me out and they totally delivered! 
I also asked them 3 questions I always ask people win I meet 
them to get to know them better!
Have fun and celebrate away!

jen

mallory

  tiffany

me.jpglora
601928_3234309541420_926781607_n.jpgErinlesley

me&bryce.jpgsarah



a Rafflecopter giveaway