I believe in...


I am going to dedicated this first "I believe" to my kiddos 

I believe that you were meant to be my children before I ever knew I wanted kids.
I believe that you saved me.
I believe in Band-Aids curing any boo boo.
I believe that you have taught me way more than I can ever teach you.
I believe that you don't really mean to damage my ear drums.
I believe that you can make feel me like a better person with just a hug at the end of the day.
I believe in the importance of laughing at tiny little things, like when your juice box squirts juice up your nose and when you accidentally toot in front of the grocery store worker.
I believe that it is totally okay to let you watch cartoons while I finally clean the house.
I believe you will turn out just fine if I feed you preserved foods and high fructose corn syrup. 
I believe you won't remember accidentally seeing mommy and daddy "naked wrestling"
at least I hope not. 
I believe that you have the most startling blue eyes that I have ever seen.

And most of all, I can't believe how lucky I am to be your mom.

:) 

sig