It's Okay Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that my laundry is piled high on my dryer. At least it's clean. If you want it, you know where to find it.

It's okay that my daughter refuses to wear matching flip flops that fit her. The large orange and mix matched pink flip flops she insists on wearing EVERY DAY are fine. 

It's okay that I am a little perturbed at her attempts to ruin the cute outfits I put her in with an ill-advised footwear choice.

It's okay to let the housework wait and play with Legos with my 2 sweet kids instead of cleaning.

It's okay to watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. And then deny it. 

It's okay to hit ignore call when that friend who talks forever about nothing calls.

It's okay to be tempted to drive an hour just to get one of those pumpkin spice latte's everyone is raving about.

It's okay to bite your tongue and not go on a Facebook rampage when a bunch of other moms are mouthing off about the school's cafeteria food.  Why does this even bug me? 

It's okay to fill my online shopping cart to infinity on Soap.com with nail polish, a new curling wand, make up and whatever else meets my fancy. And then click out before I do some actual damage.

It's okay to be a little relieved when it's finally 8:00 and time to put the kids in bed, curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and a comfy blanket and read my blogs. Okay, a lot relieved.

It's okay to be tempted to take pics of R2 when she's going number 2 on the potty. Girl makes the cutest, funniest faces. Then realize I am probably the ONLY person who thinks this is cute and not totally gross.

It's okay that I have failed to actually get up early once this week to work out. At least I thought about doing it.