Versatile Blogger Award!


So what if I used to hold up a "Best Slide" trophy from softball and pretend it was my Academy Award.
 Always remember thank your mom, your Jesus and the fans....
I might pull out that old trophy again because I got an award today!!
Thank you so much to Mallory at From California to Kansas for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. Mallory is my favorite, she's so sweet, has great style (check out her wedding posts here, here and here. ) Plus she has the hair I want most in the whole world! 


Here are the rules: 


The Rules
1) Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.


2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.

3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.



Here are the Fellow Blogs I want to nominate
(if you want to borrow my trophy just let me know!)

These blogs are all so great and I love each and every one of the girls' sense of humor and fun spirit! 

Here are 7 random facts about me

  1. I am pretty sure I have misophonia.
  2. I can't stand the sound of finger nail clippers, chewing, sniffling, foot tapping and whistling. (please refer to the link above :)
  3. I once won first place at a county fair for a fruit salad. Then later found out that I won because NO ONE ELSE ENTERED. P.S. Who even still makes fruit salad? (Recipe is below, you're welcome)
  4. I have road rage.
  5. The first movie my husband and I ever held hands during and watched together was Finding Nemo. (Romantic, no?)
  6. I wrote a poem at age 13 and it's published in Chicken Soap for the Teenage Soul IV (page 137)
  7. I like a little food with my ketchup.



sig