What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm loving how awesomely Fall-ish my house is smelling right now
Loving that this machine will soon be in my kitchen
Thanks to Kate at Sweet Southern Sunshine for sealing the deal when she told me you could do iced drinks!

I love Winey Wednesday Twitter parties. They're so fun this week they got moved to Tuesday!
Follow along with me @JenOHerron
Bring your drinking hat and let's go!
Love loving this little beauty who will be making her appearance on my doorstep in 3-7 business days. (happy dance)


LOVE that my blog will soon be getting Whitty With It!
(Come back soon to check out the facelift!)
Soap.com and it's sisters, Beauty Bar, Casa, Diapers and Vine.
An online shopping mecca that ensures I won't ever be truly alone :)



Last but not least I am loving all the new followers and friends I've met through my 100 follower celebration. 
Go check it out now!

sig