Sunday Social

Sunday Social





1. What do you value most in life?
My husband and children first and foremost...I've never known such unconditional love.


2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? I think the cell phone is a pretty obvious choice. I think everything that goes with it has completely changed  the way we live. Our home phone line is practically obsolete and it's funny because I lived for our landline as a pre teen. I remember hiding the cordless phone in my room and the constant fear that someone was on the other line listening. Cell phones means more privacy, always being available and way more entertainment than generations before us have ever been used to. 

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? The secret to life is there is no secret (Thanks Faith Hill), but if I had to choose something, I'd have to tell you that there's something to be said for just letting yourself be happy. Don't stress about the little things, let people help you who want to, be quick to give your love and understanding even if you are wary, because eventually, that will be given back to you tenfold. I know that if I just let it flow, I'd be much more chill. Just let the ones who love you without you even trying, love you, let the things that make you happy surround you and don't go searching fo no trouble. ;) 


4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? The little things I do for the ones I love that may not be a big deal, but always just let you know that I cared and was thinking of you. 

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Being a mom and having two healthy children who love their mommy and think she's neat :)  Their smiles are like crack .

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? Alicia Silverstone. I love her hair and wanted to be her circa 1997 and never really got over the girl crush!