A Dream Come True!

If I were a little kid, what just happened could be compared to a no school day with free puppies, cotton candy and bumper car rides with Justin Bieber. (or in my day, Devon Sawa) 

Even though I have my reviews on here, 
I am now a reviewer for Novel Escapes.com!
If you love to read and haven't heard of this little piece of in'nernet heaven, hop on over there NOW.

It's a chick lit mecca, I tell you. 


Honestly, I can't even tell you how cool this is for me. I've been reading for as long as I can remember and telling people about the books. I would go on and on forever and didn't even stop once people would fall asleep or slowly back away from me, in the middle of the plot! :)
I can't take hints very well, apparently, because I'd just go right along talking! 

And yours truly just contributed a review for Kismetology by Jaimie Admans.  Go check it out and tell me what you think!