I don't get out much but when I do...

If you know me,
than you know that I don't get out much. 
And when I do, it's like this 

So earlier this week my mama called and asked if wanted to go to a fundraiser held by the local museum. Fancy shops get together to show off their goodies and the museum provides wine and fancy food for you while you shop.

Yes Please.

So the kids hung out with their other grandma (which let's face it, they like her way more than they like me)
and off I went. 

Here's some of the really cute stuff I saw: 


This shop was really great. I loved this sign. They also had deer antlers painted with gold and sparkles and charged $18. I was like...what?! I picked one up and showed my mom and said 
"Who knew I had $500 worth of deer antlers in my garage?"


 
This is blurry but I had to show you one of the things I bought. These cute little charms were in a glass dish and so I got them and a dangley chain bracelet to put them on. I hate a lot of heavy bangles on my wrist (too much noise!) So I really liked how light weight these were. 

I just thought this necklace was really cool. All the charms had words pressed in them. This shop and at least 3 others were selling pendants that were made from melted and pressed spoons. 

Spoons are the next big thing. Called it. 

And there's the obvious. THE red cup.
Filled with White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha goodness. 
Special thanks to Mallory for telling me about the white chocolate
"Makes all the difference" she said. She was right.
Holy Goodness.
And yes, the clock says 8:45. And yes, it's a venti. Hence why I am up at 5:00 writing this post.
I am pretty sure any sleep I did get consisted of my foot jiggling and kicking around all night. 



But when you live an hour away from a Starbucks, you drink it when you can get it and deal with the caffeine shakes later. 

Oh and then there was this: 


If I ever get lost in Target, you know where to find me. 

I didn't take a picture, but I also picked up a couple cute wine corks.
One for me and one to give a way in a prrreettyyy amazing give a way I am doing with some of the best bloggers out there, so be watching out! 

This may be a little light, but I think this is the color of Essie I also bought.



Man talking about all the things I bought is just as much fun as actually buying them! 

Happy Friday all! 

This weekend is going to be a lot of fun.
Our high school football team plays for the play offs tonight.
Deer season starts (which means Big R is perpetually happy all the time)
AND R1's Angry Birds extravaganza birthday party is Sunday!! 

Lots to be happy for :)