It's Okay Thursday: BRAG ABOUT YO SELF

Its Ok Thursdays

Ladies, Mamas, Friends, Foes, 

Did anyone ever tell you that
IT'S OKAY 
TO BE PROUD OF YOURSELF?

We woman tend to think that if we brag, we'll come off as  stuck up.
And that's because when other people brag about themselves, we think they're stuck up.

But lemme tell you something.

When you've got THE RIGHT PEOPLE around you, 
BRAGGING IS ACTUALLY FUN! 

See, last night something  exciting happened  
My book review for NovelEscapes.com was up.

 
And I wanted to share  (read: brag) but then I just kind of starred at the computer not knowing how to share. 

I chewed off my nails while debating whether or not to post it. 
Why?

Because I didn't want to come off as "braggy"
But then I thought to myself,

EFF THIS! I AM EXCITED

So I blogged that I was excited about it.
Then I tweeted it. I posted it on my mom's FB wall, my sister's Facebok wall,
Then I called my sister and my mom to tell them I posted it 
And then I bit the bullet and posted in on my own FB wall. 

And you know what happened?

I got 16 emails telling me I was a snot for bragging about myself.

JUST KIDDING. That totally didn't happen.

What happened is that I got a lot of love and congrats from my family, friends and bliends. 
And it made me feel so happy because it proves that NO ONE should 
FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING HAPPY FOR THEMSELVES! 

EMMIRIGHT?

Now here's an assignment:
I want you think about it
And since  you're all amazing, it won't take you long.

I want you to post a comment and 
BRAG ABOUT SOMETHING.

It will feel so go and no one is going to think you're a snot.
And if they do, I'll kick their assssk. 

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY!