Owl Mugs, Christmas Decor and Randomness

Seriously, this has been the longest/shortest weekend ever! 

Getting back into the real world after such a long time off work (4 days seems like a year), it will feel weird to put on a real bra and see my face with make up! 
Can you tell I really live it up over the holiday? :)

I decorated the inside of the house for Christmas and the whole fam damily went shopping on Saturday, where I picked up that cute little owl mug at Pier One Imports. 



I have a great book review about The Healer's Apprentice to do too! I just haven't gotten around to it. 

But for now, I am reading The Fault of Their Stars by John Green.
Have you read it? What did you think? 
The Fault in Our Stars

Also I am listening to The Night Circus on audiobook and finding it a little hard to get into. Have you read it, does it get better than the first couple chapters? Maybe it's the old man's voice I can't connect with...
The Night Circus
It's Sunday night, which means FOOTBALL in our house but if Big R weren't here, you can bet your bottom dollar (don't be on me though seriously go buy a Powerball ticket, that jackpot is cray cray!)  I'd be watching the TV train wrecks that are 

Extreme Cougar Wives on TLC 
&
Catfish on MTV

Because crazy people are FUNNY.

One more thing, keep your eyes peeled next week for a really fun, uplifting link up with my Blog BFFs, Jess @ ToothNNails and Mallory @ From California to Kansas
 It's going to be really fun. If you want a hint, go here)