Sunday Social


I have lots of books to talk a bout and a lot of cute purchases from the weekend I want to share with you, but it's the down hill slide from a long holiday weekend, my house is in shambles due to Christmas decorating and I really don't want to think too much.
So that's why I am so stoked it's time from a Sunday Social!


Oh yes, and I just now noticed that my header has disappeared  I have no idea what happened but my girl Whitney at I Wore Yoga Pants (AKA blog design extraordinaire) will hopefully come to my rescue once again on Monday and get me all fixed up.


1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
I baby sat ALOT, and mostly worked in the food industry. I tried waitressing and was HORRIBLE at it, so I stuck to fast food. I know the secret to a great onion ring, thanks to Runza and I can still make the curly-q at the top of a Dairy Queen ice cream cone :) My first grown up job was at a newspaper, which I really loved!


2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. Love Actually, Serendipity, Never Been Kissed and Mona Lisa Smile

3. Name 4 places you have lived. I've stayed pretty much in a centralized locations but the main places are Kearney Nebraska, Lincoln Nebraska, Nebraska City, Nebraska and Rock Port, Missouri


4. Name 4 of your favorite foods. Ketchup, Chips and salsa, Hawaiian style pizza & seafood,


5. Name 4 things you always carry with you. My phone, a planner, and Chapstick. Oh, and the tiny inner feeling that I am loved :)

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation. New York, Yellowstone National Park and Florida. I am boring, I know but hope to get a lot more under my belt in the future!