Tag! You're It Christmas Style

Who is up for a little Christmas Fun? 
Thanks so much to Lanaya at Raising Reagan for including me in this fun "Tag" themed post.

The fun started over at Raising Reagan, where Lanaya answered 5 Christmas themed questions and "tagged" five other bloggers to do the same, and then on and on until we're all in the Christmas Spirit! 


Check out the bottom of this post and find some of my FAVORITE bloggers that I tagged!!

TagChristmas


1. What makes Christmas such a special holiday for you and your family?
I think as a young family, it's so exciting to start our own traditions. Every year, it works out that we are home, just the four of us, on Christmas Day. So we've started making a special breakfast and just hanging out at home together. 
2. Were you told the truth about Santa Claus by your parents or did you find out another way? And..do you plan on lying to your kids (if you have them or plan on having them)? Oh yes…I went there. :)
I don't remember specifically finding out but I do remember finding wrapped presents in my mom's closet and I knew something was suspicious because there was a heart about the i in "Jenni" and my mom was the only person I knew who wrote my name that way. 

I don't know if I'd call it "lying..." We more or less use the story of Santa Claus and the nice or naughty list to get our kids to behave and go to bed nicely! LOL ok, maybe it IS lying! 

We also use "Elf on the Shelf" to our advantages as well! 
3. Real tree or Fake tree?
Fake with the lights already but on it. Convenience is key, people! 
4. Do you open presents on Christmas morning, Christmas Eve or both?
We open presents with our kids on Christmas morning. 
5. What is your favorite Christmas movie to watch? Favorite Christmas song to sing or listen to? ( I know…technically two questions)
My favorite Christmas movie has to be Christmas Vacation (shitter's full!) or Love Actually, which is technically more a romance than a holiday movie but dang it, I think it counts. And as for song, I LOVE All I Want For Christmas Is You, because for some wierd reason, I am a sucker for pop renditions of Christmas Songs. I also like Santa Claus Is Coming To Town because the words are simple enough for me to remember them! 
Man now that I've talked about Christmas,  I am really in the mood! 
Today so far I've gotten R2's gifts all purchased, plus my mother's gifts too!
Now if I could just figure out what to get Big R! I am stumped!

What are you getting your husbands? I need some ideas!


For the next round of  You're It, I am tagging these bloggers: 


Mallory @ From California To Kansas


Jess @ Tooth N Nails


Kaylee @ All Things Bright And Beautiful

Allie @ The Little Mouse's House


Cassie @ Take Two 


Hopefully these ladies pass on the fun!