Broken Laptop, But I Am Still Alive!

Good Morning, Wednesday! 

Just wanted to say a quick hello! 

My blog has been quiet because our lap top decided to kick the bucket! 


But I promise to be back soon with lots of fun and interesting things to read about! 

For the time being, go check out Lanaya's Blog, Raising Reagan! 

I'm in her sponsor spotlight today and tomorrow, I'll be talking about my favorite books of 2012 and the ones I can't wait to read in 2013! AND there will be an exciting give a way!  



You can also find me over at Allie's Tales of A TwentySomething

Her Sponsors have all gotten together to give a way a $100 Gift Card to the
STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!

Go Go Go! 

And thank goodness for guest posts because that means I still have something to contribute to the bloggy world, even without a computer! 
head over to 





And find my Book Wreath Tutorial! 
Tell her I sent you :) 



And then tomorrow, in case I STILL don't have a computer, go check out the AWESOME 12 Days of Christmas Give a way at Taylor's Goings On In Texas! 
 Goings on in Texas

That should all keep you busy while I am MIA ;)