Christmas Fun!

Here's a quick photo dump of our Christmas morning! 








Dad playing showing Ryder how to play his new Nintendo 3DS


Reese playing with all her new toys

And here are a couple of my gifts from Big R: 

to

He must have got the memo that I'm a wine-o-holic :) 
He also gave me Coach Poppy Blossom perfume, which is amazing and some pretty awesome snow boots. 

The kids played with their toys all Christmas Day, it was nice to see them so entertained!
Christmas isn't quite over yet though, believe it or not. This weekend we travel to my mom's house where my  6 brothers and sisters (steps and wholes) and their spouses and kids will all get together, plus some aunts and grandmothers too. It's craziness! 

In other news, there's nothing much going on. I managed to put all of my Christmas decorations away. I hadn't realized how much I had until they were all gone and there are bare spots on all the shelves! 

Thanks to some Christmas cash, last night I decided to buy some items for our living room that I have been wanting forever! 

Ta da! 
French Country Skeleton Key Pillow, Paris Inspired Shabby Chic Cushion with Vintage Keys, Antique Key, Neutral Home Decor

Designer Pillow Covers - Set of 3 - 18 X 18 Inch Chevron and Gotcha Pillow Covers - Decorator Pillows

And the perfect touch to our space right inside the back door: 
Entryway Bench with 3 Baskets/Cushions - Black
I am so excited! I am ready for a new look in our living room and I think these pieces are just the way to do that. I can't wait to show you pictures! 

Oh, let's see, what else is new? I am still reading the Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It's not moving along as smoothly as I like, but I am determined to stick with it! But as soon as I am done, I can't wait to start on 
This is How You Lose Her

Hope your holidays were bright! :)