A Lil Song and a Give A Way Winner!


Happy Thursday Friends! 

This post is a little random but I was so excited to announce a winner for the Erin Condren Give-A-Way that I couldn't wait! So instead of thinking of something witty enough to call a post, I just thought I would share this cute video of my little R2 singing the Barney Song for my mom over Christmas. Sometimes I'll just watch this while at work if I need a smile or I'm missing my littles during the day! 





Pretty Cute, no? :) She gets it from her mama! 


And now for the really fun part! 
I am so happy to announce the winner of the $25 Erin Condren Gift Card! 




Drum Roll.... 


If you haven't read her blog yet, you should probably do it now, she is one of my favs! 

I'll be in touch, Christina! 

Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Oh and P.S.: If you are looking for a good read right now, drop everything and pick up The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
I am so in love with this love story, I can't even tell you.