Brag About It Monday

Happy Monday Friends!
From California To Kansas


Just wanted to share a little update I did in our living room this weekend! AND since it's Brag About It Monday, I'll BRAG about how stinkin' cute my newest living room addition is! :)

I had pillows that my mother in law had handed down to me and wanted to update them.

So I spent some quality time on Esty.com and found a great shop that had cute pillows she sold in 3, which is exactly what I needed!

So thanks to my little shopping adventure, the pillows when from this:

to this! 

I was so excited to find this bench at Target.com
It was originally some where around $250 and I got it for $160 or something. 
Add in some upgraded pillows and I have the sweetest, functional bench for our living room! 

I love it and am enjoying the new burst of color! 
I also ordered this pillow from another shop and will add it when it arrives: It will go with the set of old keys and the jar with the key lid I got from Pottery Barn last Spring that I love! 

French Country Skeleton Key Pillow, Paris Inspired Shabby Chic Cushion with Vintage Keys, Antique Key, Neutral Home Decor



You can check out more pillow covers and curtains at the Etsy.com shop I found mine at here: 


Check it out! 

And now for BragAboutItMonday Fun: 

Join me, , Jess at Tooth N Nails, and Mallory at From California To Kansas for our Monday link up! 

 We all know there's something you've done this week that is worth bragging about! Don't be afraid, we'll be just as happy for you! :) 

Our only rules:
Please  follow the hosts, Jen, Jess, and Mallory and please interact with 1 or more of the bloggers that link up! 
Not a blogger?
Not a problem! Comment on any of the hosts posts with your Brag so we can share for you!


From California To Kansas