Erin Condren is my New Best Friend

If you really knew me, you'd know that I am a scatter brain. 
I lose the remote control the minute after choosing a channel, I go to meetings an hour early and my mismatched sock basket is piled higher than the clean laundry basket. 
(where in the hay do those socks go?!!)

Any hooters, I think I am finally going get a handle of things. 
Because I am now the proud owner of this: 


Meet my new planner, aka an Erin Condren lifesaver.
Now, I know what you're thinking. A planner can't possibly match my socks for me, 
but alas, it can offer plenty of space for me to doodle "match socks" which,
when written in a cute little doodle cloud with lots of bright colored ink,
will theoretically encourage me to help those poor socks finds their mates! 
I will be going to meetings ON TIME with MATCHING SOCKS for the first time in YEARS! 

If you have never heard of the planners, well then, I am about to make your day. month. YEAR. 

Not only do you get a monthly calendar, there's a weekly calendar with a morning, day and evening break down, a birthday calendar, doodle pages, address book, a zipper pouch  and a pocket. 
And wait, there's more. If you really really knew me (or followed me on Pinterest)
You'd know that I love quotes. Which is why I sighed with pleasure at the quotes scattered throughout my planner: 



I also love to keep random pieces of paper, which is why this little nifty pocket in the back rocks my socks off (the ones with the matches) 



I ordered the pens along with my planner: 








And the best part of my planner? 
It's undeniably mine: 

At first glance you may just think it's my name on the cover. 
Look a little closer and you'll  notice the background is filled with some of my favorite things and sayings like my kids names,"coffee, giggles, reading, blog & quietness," 
plus little reminders like
"don't yell"
"tell them you love them"

  and some of my favorite quotes:
"Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will"
"Stay calm and carry on"
"take it one day at a time" 

I love everything about my Erin Condren planner.
Even ordering it was a great experience.
I mean, the tabs on the website make a twinkling sound when your mouse passes over them. 
It's like a rainbow took over a website, brought together all my favorite things like 
staying organized, bright colors, pens for doodling and personalization
and then said "it's all yours!" 
And the customer service? Bliss.
I made a typo on my personalization and didn't realize it until the order had gone through. I emailed them and got a response right away, assuring me the typo would be fixed with no problem. 

There are a million other things besides the planner that Erin Condren offers, including IPad & Kindle folios, call me cards, canvas prints, great gifts and so much more. 

I feel like I've been a little unfair this whole post, going on and on about my planner.

I've been a little selfish, haven't I ?

Well let me fix that! 

Thanks to the amazing team at Erin Condren and my love for their products AND for you

I'm giving away a $25.00 online credit to ErinCondren.com!

I know, right?! ;)  

( I am not being compensated at all for this post, I just really wanted to share the love!)

Good luck, Friends! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway