Facts About Me





Facts About Me! Thanks to Whitney and her Yoga Pants for this idea! 

I snore

I scare amazing easy 

Most of the time, I chose an entree based on the fact that it will taste good with ketchup

I play with my hair when I am nervous 

I wiggle my fingers together when I am excited

I should own stock in Barefoot Mascato 

I want to write a novel someday

I wrote a poem at age 13 that was published in Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul VI.

I doodle obsessively, especially on while talking on the phone 

I get anxiety while driving in large cities or at night

I watch trashy TV like nobody's business (Teen Mom, Honey Boo Boo, etc)

I think opossums are cute

In 6th grade, I got made fun because I looked just like one of the Hansen brothers. I couldn't blame them, I really did look like them.


 

I'm the one on the right. In both picutres. 



I just bought myself a Coach purse. It's big, it's black and it's fancy. That's what she said. 

I said That's What She Said ALOT. You'd be amazed at all the things it actually goes with.

I sign up for at least 4 or 5 daily inspirational poems or quotes to go in my inbox. It's like my morning peptalk. I have no idea if they actually help. 

I live with anxiety on a daily basis but thanks to the pharmaceutical world, Xanax keeps me calm and comfy.

I've had a full size Zero candy bar in my desk draw at work since Christmas. How I haven't eaten yet  is both amazing and sad. I can hear it taunting me, eat me, eat me. One of these days, Zero bar, one of these days. 

And there you have me!