Literary Junkies Link Up

By the Porchlight
This is my favorite Link Up. I feel so at home with the huge group of book worms that link up with the Literary Junkies! This month's questions are so much fun! 


1. Which book could you read over and over? Why?

Where the Heart Is

Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts. This is the most endearing story I have ever read. I have read it dozens of times and in high school, I watched the movie no less than 400 times, probably. There's just something about a strong willed girl who comes out on top, even when the cards are stacked against her. Plus, it is the ONLY movie that I have enjoyed that didn't butcher the story from the book and followed it pretty much perfectly, which is rare! 

2. If you could be any character from any book you've read, who would you be? Gosh, that's a hard question to answer. I have no clue. Wasn't Celia from the Night Circus awesome? How great would it be to have her ability to create such powerful illusions? 


3. Do you ever put a book down because you just can't get into it? Or do you stick it out to the bitter end? Any examples? I have been meaning to make this list into a blog post for a while, so I will just list them here and then maybe finally write the post! :) 
  1. When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
  2. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
  3. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
There are more but these are the most current ones I could remember. They just didn't hold my attention. I am still trying to get the first Outlander book too. I have put it on hold to read some other books I need to do for reviews but I am still determined to finished it! If it wasn't so big, maybe I wouldn't be intimated. (that's what she said. Sorry, I just couldn't let that one go, it was too easy! ;)


4. Show us your book shelves! Do you have one designated spot in your house for all your books? Do you scatter them around? Oh, man I wish I could show you one! But I mostly read from my Kindle or check them out from the Library!



If you are interested in joining the Literary Junkies link up, just visit Taylor at Pink Heels Pink Truck or Lesley at By The Porchlight for more information!