Allie's Give A Way!

Hey Guys! 
If you follow me on twitter, you may have witnessed a little love affair I am having with a gal named Allie. She blogs over at Tales of a Twenty Something. If you're having a ho-hum day and need a smile or four, take a minute and watch her vlogs. Because what you get when you take a fun loving girl, a couple drinks and a cute accent is PRICELESS and sure to put a smile on your face! 

She's taking over my blog today to tell you all about the great give a way she's hosting to celebrate her birthday this month and her sponsors (me included!) have teamed up to help her! 

********************************

Hey there pretties!
I'm extra excited about today. Not only is today the start of the March sponsor's giveaway, but I've thrown in some extra goodies to celebrate my birthday, a few of my favorite things, if  you will.

First, let me introduce you to the sixteen lovely ladies who are helping make this giveaway possible.


Brin // Jenn // Ricci // Allison
Mason // Brooke // Rebekah // Jen
Meighan // Savanah // Tarole // Meghan
Katie // Frances // Andrea // Ashlee
Now that you know all of those pretties, 
let me show you what you could win.


Now. Who wants to win?

Enter below via Rafflecopter.
All entries will be verified.
US residents only.
One winner takes all.

Good luck!



Rafflecopter HTML a Rafflecopter giveaway