Sip, Read Swap!

Here are a few of my favorite things:



Books and Coffee. 
Give me both and I am a happy gal.

I also enjoy meeting new people, my BBFF, Mallory and my blog. 

So I decided to get them ALL together and came up with this: 

(Graphic by Mallory, because she's pretty much the best at those types of things!)



Here's how it works:
  1. Fill out the form below
  2. We match you with another book worm
  3. You stalk their blog, they stalk you 
  4. You chat, tweet, facebook with your swap partner and then pick a book and a mug to swap with them! 
  5. Get Creative
  6. Show off what you sent and what you received in a post
  7. Link back up here! 

Get Creative!
  • If your partner likes old books, visit the local thrift store for some classics
  • If your partner has an Ereader, consider emailing an Amazon gift card!
  • Speaking of gift cards, did you know you can send Starbucks through email too!?
  • If they like owls, send them a funny owl mug, like this guy: 




How it goes: 
  1. Partners will be paired up this weekend
  2. You'll have until the end of March to get to know your swap partner, go shopping and send them their goodies 
  3. During the week of April 1, write a post about your swap (what you sent, what you recieved)
  4. Link back up here so we can all see! 
*If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me at jenniferjherron@gmail.com 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rSQyb4ViQY6gOvpvq0pNHh5eS_SThf59yaLxNSpCqKo/viewform or fill it out here: