Currently!

HK


Drinking: 
Budlight's Straw-ba-Rita in a can. People, it's strawberry, margarita and beer. In a can. I really don't think I need to explain myself here.





Buying:
Oh dear.  I just picked up this adorable number for Reese from Matilda Jane: 

We have a number of showers, graduations and parties to go to this spring and summer so I know she'll be able to get a lot of use out of it! Plus the sash around the waist and the shoulder straps are adjustable, so it will fit for a while! Pretty darn cute huh?! 






Driving: With my windows down! It's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend and I am pumped! There's nothing better then the windows down, the music up and the kids head boppin' in the back as we all sing along! 



Obsessing over: 
Making Beer Bread: 


I love it because I always have the ingredients on hand and I can add in whatever I feel like. Garlic and herbs are a favorite in this house and the honey version was a huge hit at Easter dinner. I read online that you can basically use any carbonated drink as a substitute for the beer. I even saw crazy combos like Dr. Pepper and maraschino cherries or chocolate chips and Vanilla Coke. I am definitely going to try them out for fun! 

And Nashville: 





I don't really think I've been this into a show since the first seasons of Laguna Beach or One Tree Hill back in the day. The songs, the story lines, the love affairs, the HAIR. It's all just one hour of perfect television. Except for Scarlett. That girl can sing, but her "aw shucks" country girl gig bugs me. Except when Gunner shuts her up with a hot make out session. Let's hope they keep her story line interesting by keeping that hot crooner in the picture.

Reading: 

It is really good so far! I can't wait to tell you all about it. My favorite part so far is not only the fun main character, but it's set in New York City, 1995. All I can picture is the wardrobe of the Friends cast in the first few seasons. Sweaters, scrunchies, the Rachel hair cut, corduroy, Doc Martins. 
I love it!