It's a good thing she's cute

So, I have a confession to make.


I have a potty mouth. 



Don't look at me like that. I know it's a bad habit but I just can't help  it. 


Frusterations and agravations leave my mind by way of the f bomb train and the d word track. 

And really, I never really thought it was a big deal. 
Until this little angel started picking up on my habit. 


She's cute, right? Yeah, well, at least she is until she opens that mouth. 

Last night the kids helped me make a cake for a co-worker's birthday and I told them I would bring them home a slice. So they raced up to me when I got home today asking me where the cake was and I told them that my co-worker had taken it home before I could take some. 

Ryder insta-pouted and Reese hits her thigh and sighs 

"Damn it!" 


One time Ryder brought her home a picture of Rapunzel he drew for her. Her response truly showcased how happy it made her: 

"What da hell? Tank you so much, I lub it!!"


A couple mouths ago she was walking around in a circle looking out the ground, mumbling: 

Where's my f*@k!ng pony?" over and over again. 

She has a slew of other doozies, some of them don't include actual cuss words but are just as effective.

During our last trip to Target together she pointed to a lady in the next check out and told her she was going to lock her in a tower for 18 years and "you are never leaving, ever!" 

So, here's my dilema: A cussing 2 1/2 year old.

Is it cute or is it inappropriate? 

Because I am not going to lie, I laugh every time. I can't help it.
The girl weighs 27 soaking wet, wears sparkles and quotes Rapunzel. So when bombs fly out of her mouth with her sweet little speech impediments, it sounds so cute! (she can't say the R sound yet) 

I'm hoping it's just a phase and I do reprimand her when she does it. (after stifling a giggle)

Maybe she's old enough for a "swear jar."

I'll probably enjoy the cuteness of it for a little while but lay the hammer down when it's time for pre school next year, otherwise she will be saying "Read that f#!@ing book!" in front of everyone and that would just not look good. 

Have you battled a toddler with the mouth of a sailor too?