Summer Essentials: Avocado Corn Salsa


Hey There, Hi There, Ho There!

I had a little burst of "summer is coming!" inspiration yesterday and decided I would share the things I can't live without in summertime.

I made this last week and despite the cooler temps this week (and way too much rain) just tasting it put me in the mood for BBQs, pool trips and sunscreen.

I make this a little differently each time but these are the essential ingredients for the best Avocado Salsa I know how to make: 






Variations are a huge possibility with this!
My local grocery store didn't have any but once I found a can of fire roasted tomatoes and I used it instead of salsa, which was amazing! 
Also, if I add a can of black beans and halved cherry tomatoes instead of diced, it makes a great salad instead of a dip! 

What are you your summer essentials?