Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

My weekend started off with getting to pick this hunk up from Summer school and taking him out to lunch and then we picked up my mini me and went to the park.



I made some cards on Friday night. Crafting is like therapy to me...or maybe that was the Apple Ale, I can't be sure... 



Friday night my besties and I went to see Epic in 3D.
I give it a "meh" rating. I mean, the visuals were amazing and the creativity was out of this world. But the storyline was way too complicated and underdeveloped for my kids to follow. By an hour and a half into it (it's over 2) Reese was twirling in the aisle and Ryder was asking if we could go back to Sonic for more drinks....



 

Sunday I went for a drive....



Enjoyed the rain and fed my brain





Had some Mexican food with friends....




I made myself the most amazing fish taco for dinner on Monday night...


Tilapia, cole slaw from scratch, avos and black bean & corn salsa.
In other words, amazeballs. 

Oh! And also, can I get an amen for all the amazing Chick Flicks that were on this weekend? 
Clueless, The Women, 50 First Dates, Juno. 
PLUS hours and hours of the Kardashians. Junk food for my brain on overload and I loved it! 


And ended it all by running 2 miles and taking a 2 hour nap. 
AND experimenting with some awesome smoothie recipes! 



I mean, it's impossible to take a nation wide poll but I think it's safe to say I had the best weekend ever :)