Things You Didn't Think You'd Care To Know

This here lady had me laughing my arse off this morning with her answers to these questions, so I thought, "what the hay" and decided to answer them myself! Read Steph's answers here and thank me later. 
 photo button1_zps99c4df46.gif


1. Do you like blue cheese? I've only tried it once and by tried I mean I licked it. Not a fan.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes. I tried really hard to smoke at parties in high school but could never get it right. I perfected a "I'm enhaling" face to fake people out. Now, I don't smoke but I LOVE the way it smells but only when I am drinking and outside. 
3.Do you own a gun? No. They make me feel very uneasy. I once tried to become a deer hunter. I enjoyed the hunting but was always uneasy and petrified of the guns. I hate handguns or pistols.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Usually I go with lemon and strawberry, but in the summer I love the Ocean Water. Yes please.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not at all, unless it would be something unknown about the kidlets. That would make me nervous. But if it's for me, I'm like, meh, whatever. Unless I might be pregnant, in which case, someone is getting fired. 
6. Do you like hot-dogs? *hangs head in shame. I do. I love them. I can't help it. I've even watched how they're made in the factories hoping to gross myself out of eating them but it didn't help. I just eat them faster now so I won't think about it as much.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A 32 oz Diet Pepsi fountain pop. Every day, rain or shine
9. Can you do push-ups? I can do the first part where you lay on the floor...
10. What’s your favorite meal? Reduced Fat Wheat Thins and Colby Jack Cheese, or this amazing fajita salad from a great Mexican restaurant we have. Or a Boulevard Wheat, which works great too! 
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have one...just lots of cheap stuff that I wear to work...
12. Favorite hobby?Probably this blog, but I also love to de-stress by making greeting cards and felt flowers. And reading, mcduh.



13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Idolize me? Pshhh no, but I do work with some amazing women who are a joy to be around!
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? My anxiety really gets in my way at times, or my frown that I can't help when I am truly upset or my inability to hide my true emotions.



(I almost didn't choose this because of the "you're" typo but it is TOO perfect for me so I forgive whoever messed it up)

15. Middle name? Jo
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:  I'm excited I get to leave work 2 hours early tomorrow, can't wait for Stephanie's bridal shower Saturday! and man, I have major split ends...
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:  Capri Sun and cheese crackers for R1's tee ball game, Diet Pepsi and a rather large impulse purchase I made online at 12:00 a.m. after drinking too much Raspberry Sherbet vodka/diet 7up....I tried to cancel it today, I swear but it was too late! I'm ashamed...but then again, I'm not...maybe I will share what I bought...and maybe I won't.

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Diet Pepsi, Alcohol and water, you know, the essentials.
19. Current worry right now? Money. Gotta pay them bills. 
20. Current hate right now? Not having Wifi at home, immaturity and hurt feelings.
21. Favorite place to be?  I have a few: In a quiet spot, on a ride, somewhere I can hear my kidlets laughing.
22. How did you bring in New Years? Sitting on the couch, playing with my hair.




23. Favorite place to go? Anywhere as long as it's with the right people. But really, a good restaurant or a beach would be great
24. What is your most recurring dream? Usually it's me in a situation where I can't complete a task or am trying to dial the phone and I keep getting the number wrong. 
25. Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Orange 
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No 
28. Can you whistle?I will answer that by sharing an actual conversation I recently had with R1: 
 Ryder: Mom, how old are you?
Me: I am 27. Why?
Ryder: I just can't believe that a 27 year old mom can't whistle and a 5 year old can. It's embarrassing. 
(He then proceeded to whistle beautifully. punk.) 

29. Favorite color? Yellow
30. Would you be a pirate? Yes because I love jewels and talking parrots. I mean, I've never ridden in a ship or anything but I know I could keep up with drinking...so I pretty much already am a pirate, I think.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Adele, all the way man.





32. Favorite girl’s name? Reese Josephine! 
33. Favorite boy’s name? Ryder Cash!
34. Who is your loudest friend?  I think I might be the loudest...
35. What’s in your pocket right now?  I don't have pockets...but I bet if I did, there'd be some gum and a random bobby pin.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?  



37. Bed sheets as a child?  I had mermaid sheets that were THE BOMB.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I broke my tail bone on one of those awful giant balls that you bounce on...I missed it on the way down and landed on my butt. (Sorry, I have to say this: "That's what she said!")
39. Do you love where you live? Meh. I love the notion of a small town but to say I get claustrophobic is an understatement...
40. How many TVs are in your house? Uno.
41. What is your worst habit? Road rage, chewing my fingernails, cussing...wow I sound like a real winner.
42. How many dogs do you have? None
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know...but if you do, please stand up!
44. Do you own slippers?  No, I don't like my feet to be warm.
45. What is your favorite book?  Way too many to name but The Great Gatsby and Love in the Time of Cholera are up there at the top
46. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&Ms, Cookies and Creme Hershey Bar and 100 Grand...wow. 
47. What is your favorite sports team?  Does Toddlers and Tiaras count as a sport? 
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't want a funeral...so whatever is on the juke box when my friends and family go out to dinner at a bar to talk about the good times will do just fine.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Buying shit online that I don't need and drinking too much, apparently.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Wow, I feel great!


If you are still here, I feel so close to you right now.