Weekend Shenanigans!

Sami's Shenanigans

Can you say "best weekend ever?"



  1. What happens when you go to a dive bar in a tiny middle-of-nowhere town? You meet the guy wearing this t-shirt, whose name is Moose and you sit back and listen as he says the funniest, most random things. Where else but a hick bar would a woman pass her bra around the table, asking people to smell it because "it smells like wood." Leave it to good ol' Moose to seriously ask, "Morning wood or afternoon wood?" -Don't think I didn't repeat that story to everyone around me all weekend long. It's just too good not to share! Who knew a man named Moose could be so witty? Hey Moose, "let's hook up!" 
  2. Roadies, country roads, good music and great company. Doesn't get much better.
  3. My new hair! All weekend I kept singing to myself "blonde is back, ALRIGHT!" to the tune of "Backstreet's Back" and if you don't know what song I'm talking about, then you missed out on the boy band craze of 2000 and for that, I am sorry. 
  4. Me and the newest love of my life, my niece Lucy Wynn. I spent the night at my sisters and cuddled Luce all night. A Saturday night with my sister, niece, mother and $50 worth of Chinese take out is pretty much an ideal night if you ask me! 
  5. & 6. More from my girl's night in: New Essie paint job and an early morning with my cuddle bug. 
  6. Sunday night I had the most beautiful walk in the country with my bff, did the USA Today crossword (Random fact: a cow, oldstyle, is called a Kine, fyi) and a little slice of heaven: Papa Murphy's Hawaiian style pizza. Yes Please.