Tag A Long: 6 Things You Should Know About Jen

Thanks to Allie for tagging me in this fun post idea! 



1. What's the best piece of advice anyone has given you?


"Boys think with their peckers."- My mom



2. If you could meet any blogger in person, who would you choose?
Easy Peasy. First, Jess @ Tooth N Nails. If she's half as great as she is just chatting and vlating with, I'd be in heaven. Plus  I want to hang at her house. And she always has the most amazing drinks on hand. And also, Allie Baby, duh. Which, rumor has it, I'll really get to meet her in October. So much excitement, so much!  I've had so much fun blating before with Mallory and Brin so bring on more! 




3.What's your biggest struggle in life?
Worrying about what people think of me. From the grocery store line to my kids' events, my mind is on a swivel, wondering who is around me and what they are thinking of me. I've been like this for as long as I can remember.  I remember trying to position my feet a certain way underneath my desk in 7th grade so that someone might see the Tommy Hilfiger logo on the bottom and like me a little more. Why? Who the hell knows. These days, it's the same type of paranoia but centers around my weight or whether or not I look stressed out or unhappy. It's definitely something that I work on daily. I know happiness comes from within and I shouldn't worry about what others think!  I try and ask myself what I would do if I actually did know what people thought of me and if it was something that I couldn't or wouldn't change about myself, then why would I even care? 


4. Name one good deed you did that went unseen.
Every time I get a pop from the vending machine, I leave my 10 cents in change in the return for someone to find. For some reason, I think finding random change is the most exciting thing, especially if it's a whole quarter. When I was cleaning out my closets last week and found an entire $20 bill in an old purse, I shouted with glee. Finding money is pretty much the bomb dot com. 


5. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Reading, hands down. Not just books, mind you. Blogs, my Twitter Feed, Entertainment Weekly, IndieChicks.com, the stupid crap people put on Facebook...it's all relative somehow and I am addicted. 


6. Tell us something we don't know about you.
 * Looks from side to side, then leans in close and whispers:

 I still sleep with a blankee.

 No, please, come back! Don't go! 
I promise I am not a weirdo. It's just when I like something I tend to hold on really tight to it! Like, 27 years tight okay? First I had my baby blanket, which my mother finally hid from me when I was in the 3rd grade. After which, I promptly found another and held on to it until after I got married. *Hangs head in shame after realizing how creepy and sad that sounds.  After that one, I found myself continuously sleeping with a fleece tie blanket but now I just tell myself I sleep with it because it's the most comfort blanket I have, so why wouldn't I sleep with it? There's no attachment/security issues I swear! Okay, I totally sound cray. Excuse me while I go search "attachment issues" on WebMd. 

If I still have blog followers after this post I will be so humbled and surprised. Someone please tell me they still sleep with a teddy bear or something so I feel a little less needy.

Oh! Here's who I want to know 6 things about! Tag, you're it! I tag:

Jess
Mallory
Amy 
Steph @ Life According To Steph
Steph @ Insert Classy Here
Steph @ Be So Happy

------------------------------------
Pick six to answer for yourself:
1. What's the best piece of advice anyone has given you?
2. If you could meet any blogger in person, who would you choose?
3. Blogs you're loving right now?
4. What's your biggest struggle in life?
5. How did your blog come about?
6. Name one good deed you did that went unseen.
7. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
8. Tell us something we don't know about you.
9. Who inspires you?