The ABC's of Me!


The ABC's of moi! 

Brought to you with inspiration by:  Erin's, Sarah's and Allie's ! 


A: Attached or Single? Single...though definitely not looking to mingle...



B: Best Friend? My mom and sister



C: Cake or pie? Pie, I think. But really, brownies would beat them both up.

D: Day of choice? Friday night. Ain't got shit to do!

E: Essential item? Probs my phone...but catch me in a bad mood and I'll give you my phone for a bottle of Moscato 

F: Favorite color? Right now, this minute? Teal. But ask me next week and it might be coral or yellow...

G: Gummy bears or worms? Worms! I love the satisfying "snap" when you pull them in half! *don't look at me like that.


H: Hometown? I think it's Kearney, Nebraksa. It's where I lived the longest and did the majority of my "growing up."

I: Favorite indulgence? Cheese? Ketchup? Alcohol? Geeze are they really indulgences when I don't even feel guilty about them?

J: January or July? That's a tough one but I am going to go with July because, beer. Normally I'd pick the cooler weather month, but January is usually a whomp month for me because, well, Christmas is over. BUT if it's January, it's almost my bday...so I guess either! Man I am so easy to please! 

K: Kids? Reese Josephine, 3 & Ryder Cash, 5.
 They pretty much rock my socks off. 










L: Life isn’t complete without?  Giggle sessions. Whether it's talking about something completely random or inappropriate with my Friend or tickle fests with the kids, I just can't imagine not laughing every day. 



M: Marriage date? A What? 

N: Number of brothers/sisters? My sister Jessica is my best friend.




 I have another little sister Tawni who is pretty awesome sauce too and a slew of other step siblings. Just call us the Brady Bunch. 




O: Oranges or Apples?  I Have to leave Erin's answer here because it's too perfect: "Really? There isn't a better question that starts with the letter 'O'?" (but the answer is Apples)

P: Phobias/Fears? Being trapped inside a building with thousands of people and only one way out so everyone tramples over each other. My breathing just increased as I typed that out. *Shivers

Q: Quotes? "I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile" - Tyler Knott 





R: Reasons to smile? Worldess Answer: 



S: Season of choice? Autumn, hands down! 


T: Tag 5 People: I think everyone's jumping on this genius little post without being tagged, so to who ever is reading this, TAG, you're it! 

U: Unknown fact about me? I have one ear hole that is slightly smaller than the other. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? I may never have figured it out if not for those damn Ipod earbuds. They won't fit and it makes me THE MOST frustrated! 

V: Vegetable? Potatoes, nature's most versatile food. And also, the fastest way to get ketchup in my mouth.

W: Worst habit? Probs stress eating or biting my nails when I am anxious. You can tell the kind of week I've had by how stubby my nails are! 

X: Xray or Ultrasound? Um, looks like someone got a little lazy and couldn't think of anything better for X. I'll go with Xylophone. 

Y: Your favorite food? Peanut Butter. Chocolate. NO wait, nutella. UGH That's an impossible question to answer! Mac and Cheese! I have food Tourettes  apparently. Ketchup.


Z: Zodiac sign? Aquarius. Per Urban Dictionary:

  • A good person who dosn't judge. 
  • A person that can make you feel special in the world. 
  • A person who knows how to have fun. 
  • A person who isn't arrogent.
  • "Ah, there's that lovely aquarian."
** Next time won't you sing...with... me....**