A Random Thankful Post


Maybe it's the chill in the air or the barrage of Thanksgiving type commercials that are everywhere these days but today I just felt like listing some things I am thankful for.


First let's start with these boogers:




R1 is debating between being Yoda and a Whoopee Cushion for his Halloween costume.  R2 has decided to be a "fancy zebra." After asking her a couple more questions, I discovered a "Fancy" zebra means sparkles and tutu. I got a good start on her costume last night. Think hot pink and fur. It's going to be so cute!  I'm also thankful for Kari at The Pink Cow Mootique for hooking R2 up with a seriously cute bow for her costume. Oh don't worry, there's a major photo shoot coming your way to show off the cuteness! You can get an idea by checking out Kari's Etsy Shop!

I'm also thankful for the you know what I posted on Instagram last weekend. Thanks for all the love by the way. And if you don't know what the heck I am talking about and I like you, you can follow me on Instagram to find out for yourself. (Insert giggling school girl here).I am thankful for my ability to be cryptic. (Winky Face).


I'm thankful for this amazing Fall Swap box my blogger/lover Allie Baby sent me and the kids. She sent me wine, a scarf, peanut butter M&Ms, socks, chocolate, and a candle. With 2 wicks. I can't get over it. And if that wasn't enough to make me love her forever, she sent the Rs Halloween decorations, fake fangs, mini M&Ms and CANDY BOOGERS.  #auntallieforthewin. You can thank her for the "Scary vampire" kids in the pictures above! 


(Enjoying the chocolate Allie sent me last night)

I am thankful for Blates. There are just no words:


I am thankful for this new little adventure I just started, called Chloe & Isabel





You can shop my online store here! 
If you want to host an online party, message me for details or comment below! You can earn free jewelry that is so versatile and affordable! I am in love with this line and get compliments whenever I am wearing something! I am thankful for something new and exciting do work on, since I am always looking for a fun project!

I am thankful for today because it's already 11:00 and I am still in my pajamas. I think I am going to tackle this recipe for Peanut Butter Bread and get ready for Blate Part II, the PJ Party Edition! Brin and Allie are headed over to my neck of the woods for some wine, pizza and girl chat. Don't die of jealously. (Although I wouldn't blame you.) 

Happy Weekend, Friends!