I am so excited for tomorrow!
I can't wait to read your "once upon a times" and "so this one time at band camp" stories!
Here's the link up button you'll want to put somewhere in your post, that way anyone reading your story can find MORE stories to read and know where to link up next time I do another That's What She Wrote Link Up
And because I want LOTS of people to link up, I
thought I would share some fun, easy prompts for
anyone who thinks they want to write a short story
but aren't sure where to start! Pick a prompt and see where it takes your imagination! (these are just ideas so don't think you have to use them!)
1. You set up a blate with a girl you've known in the
blog world for months and are so excited to meet
her. When you open the door to the restaurant, you
find out the "girl" is actually a tall, handsome gay
man in his 20s. Write your weekend Shenanigans
recap blog post.
2. You just started your new job. You walk in on your first day and your co-worker is your high school
sweetheart who you haven't seen or heard from in
years. (Only because he doesn't have a Facebook account so you couldn't stalk him and trust me, you
tried). Write about your first lunch
break with him.
3. You just won a trip for 4 to Greece. How did you
win? Who will you take? What pictures did you bring
back from your trip? What happened when you got
to Greece and found out you forgot your traveling
4. (Inspired by Taylor) You have the worst morning in the world. Your clothes aren't clean, the smoke
alarm is going off for some reason and you trip,
stubbing your toe on the couch. Write a play by play
in your dog's perspective.
5. Your grandmother has passed. Write the letter she left for you.
Okay now get to writing and we will see you and your majorly creative, inspirational and original short
stories back here tomorrow!!!