We Shenannied`

Why is it 4:45 a.m. on a Monday and why am I still up? 

Who the  heck knows. Whoever's in charge here should die. 

If there's one thing I hate, it's not being able to sleep when I am in fact tired as hell. 

So you wanna know what we did this weekend? Well Friday, I had the pleasure of doing this:


Yes, that's me, writing my NOVEL in STARBUCKS. 

Psh. Who am I? I logged a couple thousand words for National Novel Writing Month and I can't say I hate it. 

I also did a little of this: 




Yes to all of it. If you want to do something great for yourself, get a VS Pink Tunic. Because there's simply nothing more comfortable. You know what else is fun? Getting a manicure for the first time in years and the lady says "mmm no manicure, long time, yes?" and then shows you all the  cuticle she just got done scraping off your fingers. Thanks lady. 

And then we did a little leaf playing and a whole lot of cuddling with Lucy. 



You know what else is fun? Apples to Apples. I just don't know why people don't sit around and play it all day every day. 


The peak of my weekend (which is actually pretty hard to pick!) was having my sister take some pictures of me and the kiddos. Can you say "Christmas Card!" 
I hate to brag, but damn my kids are freakin' cute ! 











If you think I'm not going to frame these babies and put them on every square inch of my apartment walls, you're cray. 

So that's my weekend. So much fun. 

This week my baby boy turns 6. SIX. Is this real life? I can't even. 
Expect a weepy "life goes by so fast" post on Thursday because I can feel the tears already. 

Happy week, friends.

Life is so good. 

Sami's Shenanigans