Daniel Grayson, Erin Condren and Mood Sand: What I Learned This Weekend



Things I learned this weekend:




  • Girls nights are a must. I don't care what I have to do to make them happen more often, but when I find out, it's on. I just think there's something to be said about lounging on the couch with a great friend, talking idly about every topic under the sun, all while drinking a bottle glass of wine in your comfiest pair of leggings. 

  • Sometimes, you just have to eat junk food. Now, if this is actually okay if you do it the ENTIRE weekend, I highly doubt it. Maybe it's because of the time of month, my general laziness or my ...okay no point in dragging this on. I'm just lazy. 


  • The power of playtime with my kids is priceless. This weekend, our Lego town's bakery got robbed (All the guy really wanted was a Long John, according to R1). I made moon sand (and spent the rest of the weekend cleaning up said mood sand off the floor, chairs and counters), and spend a lot of time building forts. R2 and I even played in the bath. I took the head off my razor and let her "shave" her legs just like mommy. You would have thought she won a weekend at a 5 star resort spa. 


  • Revenge is amaze-balls. I know I must be the last person I know to jump on this bandwagon, but better late than never, eh? I can't decide which part is my favorite quite yet. Maybe it's the double infinity sign/tattoo, maybe it's Ashley's wardrobe or Emily's beach house. Okay, who am I trying to kid? It's Daniel. Yes, most definitely, it's Daniel. 





I watched 11.3 episodes over the weekend and I don't think my binge is going to end anytime soon.

I spent any other extra time I had this weekend filling out my new Erin Condren Life Planner for the year. Man I love filling an empty planner! I also learned that they are starting a line of lotion. They included a sample in my package and I LOVED IT!! 

I also talked Allie into bringing back my favorite Link Up of everdom: The Pit and The Peak! So grab the button code and write about your Pits and Peaks of this week and link up with us on Friday! It will be FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!