Peak and PIt



You know what day it is ! 

I have GOT to get back on the bandwagon with blog posts. I swear I do have good ideas to write about but the problem is they stay in my head because I can't seem to find the time to type them all out. 
But I assure you, if I did, they'd blow your mind. 



My Peaks the week are pretty simple (I'm easy to please)

First, these: 

I can't stop staring at my feet when I wear them. So cute and so comfy! 

Another peak: I finally have a Chloe & Isabel party this week. Selling this beautiful jewelry isn't taking off like I thought but that might be my fault. Maybe I'm not aggressive enough. If these people on Facebook can get all these people to wrap their faces up in some magical wrap, why can't I interest them in beautiful jewelry? 


I got my hands on Chelsea Handler's Uganda Be Kidding Me and am ready for some laughs. 

I discovered Lea Michel'e album Louder. It's amazing.


I've been on a music bend lately, so I am pretty sure I'll be spending most of today listening to everyone's #backthatazzup picks! 




Image Map



Lastly, I am coaching the Rs' soccer team and our first practice is tonight. R1 just wants to be the best goalie in the word and R2 is concerned about wearing shorts instead of a skirt or dress. She has little athletic shorts and I would die of the cutest if I could actually get her to wear them. 

I did what I said I was going to do and have deleted almost 200 people off on Facebook in the past week or so. It's pretty freeing and I feel good about closing in on my safe circle of friends who I can actually trust and do care what they are up to. I don't know for sure if I weeded out the moles yet but I bet I am getting close! :) 

Pits: 
This winter won't go away! Yesterday it was 70 and this weekend it might snow. Just leave us alone already, will you? 

The News. The news is definitely bugging me this week. I don't give a fig if Lady Gaga had someone puke on her for "art". I just don't want to hear about it. And the plane? It's just plane weird and gives me the heebie jeebies that something can just POOF be gone. Especially since I am about to board a plane myself (FOUR DAYS PEOPLE, FOUR DAYS) 
If I was in charge of the news, it would be pretty much just be me and Robin Meade showing funny videos of goats passing out and cute kids telling their mom off for the sake of a cupcake. 

So that's that folks. 
Hope you all have a bright and shiny weekend! 

Oh and PS do you love my new design? We can all thank my BBFF Mal @ From Cal To Kansas for the new look!