I don't mean to brag but...

I don't mean to brag but...I ruined a completely adequate week of working out by eating fast food pasta for lunch today. As in, there was enough there to feed a large daycare. I have no idea why. It was a moment of weakness and they were out of lettuce. So it's not like I had much of a choice.

I don't mean to brag but last week, Manfriend and I managed not to burst out laughing at the used car salesman whose fly was open, shirt tale falling out and everything! He was also trying to show us how to use the automated windows on my new car. Like we've never seen them before?

I don't mean to brag but I bought myself a new car! Going from 17 mpg to almost 40 is pretty much epic if you as me!

I don't mean to brag but I managed to keep a straight face when a woman I barely know told me congratulations on setting a wedding date with Manfriend. #smalltownproblems #noringonthisfinger 

I don't mean to brag but I know all of the words to Frozen's Love Is An Open Door. I like to think I put these parents to shame:




I don't mean to brag but R2 had cottage cheese for breakfast and dinner one day this week. The kid's gotta eat, right? Why not feed her something that doesn't induce fits of rage and tantrums? Eat your heart out, weirdo.

I don't mean to brag about the weather but our Missouri Spring has been beautiful so far. We ate outside a lot last week and I loved every minute of it! 



I don't mean to brag but I haven't blogged in like, a month. I just can't bring myself to do anything but stare at 19 Kids and Courting after 8 p.m. each night. I have 2 book reviews to post. If those Duggars would just stop having dorky interviews about not holding hands until you're 30, I could probably get some stuff done! 

I'm not going to brag, but I saw Chelsea Handler live last Friday and you didn't. She was everything you'd think she'd be and more. Funny, raunchy, loud and slightly offensive. I would pay to see her again and again. 

Speaking of hilarious comedians, I don't mean to brag...but I have tickets to see Taylor Wolfe. Yes, that Daily Tay Taylor. She's doing stand up at the Funny Bone Comedy Club on May 30. No doubt she will do a fantastic job! (She's my favorite blogger and also inspired this post topic with this great idea!

Now do something brag worthy yourself and post it to her site! 

Have a fantastic day, and TGIF tomorrow!