Where Do You Find Summer?

Summer So Far....






Where do I look for summer in the dictionary? 
I think it's somewhere under sunshine, freckles and diving boards....




It can be found under picnics, poolside, sleeping in and sidewalk chalk ...









You can find our summer under flea markets, friends and sunsets. 






I look for our summer under dirty faces and that sweet smell of kids' hair when it's been warmed by the sun

I look for it under decks, ice cold beer and  laughing with friends 




I find it under under reunions and dear friends....



and saying "what the hell" when someone asks if you'd like to take a go cart around a ball field. 



When I think about all the things that have made up our summer so far, I am just excited to know that it's only half over. 

Where do you find your summer?