10 Things I'd Tell Myself When I First Started Blogging
1. Be confident in what you write.
Speaking of being a great blogger, I should also remind myself that if I say I am going to do a month's worth of prompts for Blogtober, then I better get off my butt and actually write posts! I missed yesterday's theme so here it goes today...My Fall Bucket List:
1. Burn Pumpkin Buttercream candles everyday
2. Leave the windows open at night.
3. Make beer bread and give out as gifts. (stay out of the beer long enough to actually cook with it).
4. Play in the leaves with the kiddos.
5. Find the perfect pair of boots.
6. Make Halloween costumes. (If you know how to make a Lego guy head, holler at me!)
7. Actually make one of these instead of just Pinning pictures of them:
8. Buy mother daughter leggings for R2 and me.
9. Play football with R1.
10. Make chili at least once. (Because, Amercuh).
What is on your Fall Bucket List?