#SimpleGoodness To Me

The good people over at Influenster and Country Crock are doing an awesome campaign centered around asking people what #SimpleGoodness means to them. I think it's an amazing question. I'm sure my list would go on much longer any one would actually want to read, but I thought I would give it a shot, so here it goes. 

#SimpleGoodness is...

A beautiful March day when you see the first blossoms of Spring on the trees

A grill full of veggies, complete with a husband who loves to cook for you. 



Teaching your kids to play badminton and giggling uncontrollably as you all fail over and over to hit the birdie.

Finding out if you are going to have a nephew or niece?!

Long walks with your husband that turn into really great talks. 

Reading love notes that you've long forgotten but still remembered to save in random places around the house. 

A call from a good friend who "just wants to check in to see how you're doing." 

Finally learning how to make carrot cake.

Coffee, a good book and a breeze coming through the window. 

Unexpected hugs from your kiddos. 

Sleeping in. 

Family dinners.


It just doesn't get any better. I looked up from my plate in this moment and new instantly that it was special. Everyone was smiling and happy and we weren't doing anything special, only that's exactly what it was.

When it's family dinner o'clock, one of the best things to do is have a simple meal to whip up because let's be honest, I'd rather be playing badminton with my cuties. That's what I love about the #SimpleGoodness campaign. My simple goodness plan is a little melted Country Crock and some freshly grated parmesan cheese tossed with grilled veggies. Another favorite? Red potatoes diced up and tossed with melted Country Crock and an Italian seasoning package. Bake that in the oven for 40 minutes and BAM. Perfection. There are other great ideas for #SimpleGoodness on my Pinterest board

What is your #SimpleGoodness?

Note: I  received Country Crock products free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.