I Don't Have Time For That

Hi, my name is Jen and I am a bookworm who never has time to read. 
This is my pile. It's sitting on the arm of my reading chair crying because it's not getting any attention. I have no reviews to give, no thumbs up to send your way. Just a sad face emoji yearning for more time in my day. 


Also, since I have no time to sit and read for long periods of time, I have started Victoria AND the Fifth Letter and have put both aside because they haven't grabbed my attention enough or are moving slow. Give me the goods quickly!

Third time's a charm though because Idaho has me GLUED but it's also super sad. I read last night until I dropped the book on my face (please tell me this happens to you) because I fell asleep, not out of boredom but out of pure exhaustion. I'm listening to The Whole Town's Talking by Fannie Flagg-which is adorable just like I expected- her books are always charming. Next up is My Husband's Wife too! 



I am OVER THE MOON excited for the premiere of Big Little Lies on HBO and Girls - the last season- starts this weekend. 

And this weekend also brings two wrestling meets, 2 dance camp performances, over 60 Valentine's day treats to be made, a trip to the eye doctor and a much-needed gal's night in on Saturday night- pajamas required. Just writing that makes me want to take a nap. 

Then it's on to my birthday week, Valentine's Day and next week: Beauty and the Beast Live with all the ladies in the family. I am absolutely in love with the trailers of the movie. I can't wait to see it! 

Random things you need to know about also: Busy Phillips on Instagram, the Reese Witherspoon Bookclub & the Book Baristas Facebook Groups (the only reasons I ever get on there).

More things that are making me smile lately that you need to know about: Beard oil for men- beard culture- it's a thing and I love it. Bookstagram accounts featuring dogs, Lena Dunham's house in her 73 Questions with Vogue interview and BookRiot on Snapchat. And now I am beginning to realize but I never have time to read- I am obviously too busy doin all this other crap but I promise to focus next week, self, I promise! 

I'm leaving here with this amazing and spot-on quote: 




This is what I like to call short and sweet but I think that's what we all love isn't it? Short, sweet and to the point. Read those books, watch those movies and enjoy the weekend!