Add It To Your List!

Add It To My List

I love a good blog prompt and this is perfect, thanks so much to Eat, Drink, Lauren & Bre Writes for this fun link up!



Add It To Your Watch List:

Hubs and I are almost done with Shameless. I can't even THINK about what I am going to do with myself when we are all caught up. I am obsessed with the Gallaghers and feel like I will be missing my family when we are done with season 7! 

To help me cope with the separation anxiety, I signed up for a trial month of Hulu because I want to watch Harlots. Are there any other Hulu shows that you recommend? 

Add It To Your Hobby List: 

Brush Lettering - I can't stop watching tutorial videos of brush lettering online so I decided to grab some markers and try it myself. I printed off some tutorial sheets off Pinterest and just doodled away. It's super therapeutic. It's not like I want to start an Etsy shop by any means but if I do get to a place where I feel like I am somewhat nailing it, I thought it would be fun to make some bookmarks for friends. (I started with these Sharpie Markers off Amazon)



Weaving- Now this might just be a private hobby because I don't feel like I am getting the hang out of it but I had to at least give it a try. I am obsessed with these walling hangings by ModernMonsterCO and I thought it looked fun so I bought this book and the supplies and dove in. It's actually a lot more difficult than I originally thought but I do love combininh fun colors and learning all the different ways to create patterns. 




Add It To Your House List: 

House plants- I need one in my life. I have never had a house plant in this house- ONE time I kept a small cactus alive and another peace lily plant in college that I kept on the brink of extinction on a regular basis. But I need a plant, like yesterday. I know the exact type I want: 



Either something like this fiddle leaf fig or any type of palm. Anyone who has luck with indoor plants, give me a shout! 

Also coming soon: Our new couch and chair for the formal living room. We had to custom order to fit the space and so it's taking way longer than I thought. Of course I gave away our old couch downstairs the day we ordered it, thinking it would take a while to see but nope! It was gone in a day so now the room is bare and it echos. I need my reading nook back right meow! 

Add It To Your Reading List:

In April, I have a couple of books I am really looking forward to that I received ARCs from Simon and Schuster: The Lying Game by Ruth Ware, coming out this summer. Yes, that Ruth Ware-the author of The Woman in Cabin 10! Also- I just got The Fall of Lisa Bellow in the mail today too! Super excited! I am also loving The Arrangement.  I just finished It Happens All The Time by Amy Hatvany and really loved it. (click on the link for my Goodreads review).



Add It To Your Listening to List:

I was planning on starting The Hollywood Daughter on audio book tomorrow BUT then I remember creators of the Serial Podcast and This American Life published S-Town- a new series about a murder in Alabama. The cool part: The released the entire podcast at once, so now waiting! Let the binging begin! 

Are there any things on this list that you are loving too?