What She's Reading Now

Short and Sweet: What She's Reading Now

For Book Club: Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann
Tigers in Red Weather: A Novel
2 women in the 1950s, struggling in their roles as housewives and mothers. Lots of descriptions about the fashion and lifestyle of that era, which I love. Lots of love, relationships, struggles. Good so far! 
Average 3.5 star rating on Good Reads.

In the car: 
Heartbroken By Lisa Unger
Heartbroken
Description: Heartbroken is a tense, mesmerizing novel about the limits of dysfunctional families, of an island haunted by dark memories and restless ghosts, and of the all-too-real demons we must battle.  Wonderfully suspenseful, exquisitely crafted, and written with raw, emotional power, this is Lisa Unger at her very best. Average 3.5 rating on Good Reads.

Next Up:
Another Piece of My  Heart
By: Jane Green
Another Piece of My Heart
From Good Reads: From the New York Times bestselling author of JEMIMA J, and THE BEACH HOUSE, comes Jane Green’s most emotional and powerful novel yet: a story that explores the complications of a woman marrying into a ready-made family, and the true meaning of motherhood. 
Average 3.65 rating on Good Reads
Why I chose it: Jane Green is like Jennifer Weiner to me, they are great go to authors that I know I will enjoy without even reading the back cover. 



What are you reading right now ? 


sig