Your Kids' Summer Must Have: A Little Fun Club Subscription Box
There are a couple things that my daughter Reese loves above all else. At the top of her favorites list: Books (she gets it from her mama) and mail. She LOVES checking the mail every day and begs me to let her open packages.
So, imagine her delight when she received a box from the super cute company, Little Fun Club. Does her face not say it all?
Little Fun Club is a subscription box for children's books. It's ideal for kids ages 0-12. When you sign up, your child will receive a box containing three adventurous books every month. The books are tailored to your child's age, so you can rest assured they will always have quality, age-appropriate reading material. Each book is hand selected for your child, and no two boxes are the same.
We received three books, two for Reese: Sparky by Jenny Offill and George Shrinks by William Joyce and The Hardy Boys, The Tower Treasure chapter book for Ryder. They were thrilled. The awesome thing about this subscription box is that they tailor pick books based on your child's age and interests. I think it's the perfect solution for school getting out in a couple of weeks too. They LOVE going to the school library on a regular basis so this is just like having their librarian visit each month!
How it Works:
- Join Little Fun Club and let them know your child's age so the box can be customized for them. You can include up to three kids per box and they'll customize it accordingly.
- Get three adventurous books every month for as little as $25/month.
- Grow with Little Fun Club. As your child gets older, the books change accordingly — so you'll always receive age-appropriate books for your kids.
Good to Know:
- You can add a note to your child's account with reading preferences so the box can be tailored to their interests.
- Shipping is FREE on all boxes.
- Little Fun Club selects books based on merit. Books go through a rigorous selection process and are read and reviewed by the Little Fun Club team before being considered.
- If you receive a book that you already own, just let Little Fun Club know about it. They'll replace the book in the next box! You don't have to return anything.
- You can cancel or put your subscription hold at any time.
- A Little Fun Club subscription makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
The final product is a box filled with education, fun, and opportunities for positive child development. They make sure each box is just right before it is sent out.
1 month - $29/month 3 months - $27/month 6 months - $25/month You can see what types of books Little Fun Club offers by visiting their website.
The Little Fun Club is also giving away $50 that you can use for your first box! Checkout the Giveaway Details:
1 winner will receive $50 in PayPal cash Open to US and Canada Ends May 12, 2017 Use the Rafflectoper to enter. Entrants must be 18 or older or have their parent/guardian enter for them. The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary to enter. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Check out what others are saying about their Little Fun Box!
April 17 - The Mommy Island April 18 - Writing My Own Fairy Tale April 19 - The Kids Did It April 20 - Feed Your Fiction Addiction April 21 - Book Review Mama April 24 - Homebound but Hopeful April 25 - Looking Glass Review April 26 - Kristi's Book Nook April 27 - Natasha Reads Books April 28 - Create With Joy May 1 - That's What She Read May 2 - Tee and Penguin May 3 - Bookworm for Kids, This Kid Reviews Books May 5 - Word Spelunking May 8 - Babies to Bookworms May 9 - The Tangled Yarn May 10 - Geo Librarian May 11 - Savings in Seconds May 12 - Kid Lit Reviews